Three- to four-year-olds
This group participates in activities planned around our weekly theme, which includes circle time with the teacher to sing, dance, learn and listen to stories. The children also do a planned craft, have a snack and choose a manipulative from the shelf for free play. The manipulatives are changed every week. We also have several science and cooking activities.
NOTE: Children must turn three by September 1st, and be toilet-trained.
- 2 days per week – $250.00 per month, half-days – $125.00
- 3 days per week – $360.00 per month, half-days – $180.00
- 5 days per week – $600.00 per month, half-days – $300.00
Four- to five-year-olds:
This theme-based curriculum is taught in two classrooms. In the crafts room, children create their own works of art at tables with materials of all kinds. A teacher also does a teacher-directed craft with each child to help them learn to follow directions and develop fine motor skills.
The other classroom concentrates on math and language skills including learning games, manipulatives and circle time with the teacher. Each week features new projects. The curriculum also includes cooking, science, music, sign language, fitness, Spanish, French and great artists.
- 2 days per week – $250.00 per month
- 3 days per week – $360.00 per month
- 5 days per week – $620 per month